Saturday, March 15, 2008

Traffic SUCK!!

I like to drive, but I just can’t bear with the speed which is below than 80km/j. Anyone who drive with this speed, I called them “turtle”. Thus, I will never like to drive during traffic-jam. But today’s traffic really suck!! @$%#^&$%&*^#

Initially I planned to finish-up my notes before evening, but the stupid traffic occupied all my times. GEK SEI YAN la……. Drove for more than 9 hours today, be a driver for others. It’s ok actually, I don mind, but the traffic really irritated me and the worse was sister threw the tantrum to me as she late to Halo Forest for her audition, sounds as if its all my fault like that!!! She was the one who kept on leading me to the wrong direction and because of that, I kept against the traffic rules. DAMN! I didn’t mad because of it but she threw the tantrum to me. What a world!! I am so so so so so so FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!

The traffic really pissed me off; I lose my patience with it. S-U-C-K! I am extremely intolerant with it. ARG!!! The longer I stuck in the situation, the more it irritated me, and these irritations became a force which reinforces me to speed after the traffic become smother, whenever there is a space that my car could fit in sufficiently, I will follow that lane. I just don’t wanna to wait and wait. It’s enough!

No comments: