Monday, March 30, 2009

Man. This called M-A-N

Conversation between a reporter and a successful business man: (it was paraphrased)

R= Reporter
B= Business man

R= Sir, could you please share with our audience of what makes you become so successful in your business?

B= Oh well, it's all because of my wife. She is the one who should receive this pride instead.

R= Although you are a millionaire now, why you still choose to work everything by yourself instead of allocated them to your employee? What makes you work so hard actually?

B= Hahaha, once again, my wife. As a man, I need to be a reliable man to my wife, so I need to constantly work harder so that I have enough money for her to spend. I would never want her to live in poor with me.

HOooooo, how sweet the man. This called M-A-N!!!.

No comments: