Sunday, June 23, 2013

My career

Joined the new company for 1month and 1week, and I have my first good news where one of my candidate got shortlisted for hiring! Whether he accepts the offer or not, this definitely serves as a confidence-essential to me.. According to my colleagues and country manager, this is indeed really fast for a newbees who just joined the company to have candidate get shortlisted in the first 3months of their employment..

Although the fast pace of the current workplace really tiring and exhausting, but I believe with the constant efforts and genuine approaches I applied into my work and the subjects I am dealing with, I believe positive outcome is somewhat around the corner.. But, expect with no disappointment, no matter how's the outcome would be, I accept them as whole..

As I chose to enter into this industry, I had chose to in love with what I do and I am definitely enjoy doing this.. I am just in love with the growth and challenges I have everyday.. And I am responsible for what I had chose for myself..