Saturday, June 1, 2013

May 2013

Time flies..

It's been a month didn't update anything here.. In fact, May 2013 was a great month to me and what happened in this month had brought me significant changes and development in almost every aspects in my life.. I'm seriously anticipate the constant growth within myself..


Highlights of my days in May 2013:

  • Joined a new company located at KL city.. Allowed myself to forego what I had gained in the past and started it again.. 
  • Glad that I had chose to escape from the comfort zone and now building a stable foundation at my dream destination despite how much fears and worries I have on the unforeseen uncertainties in the near future
  • Started to rely on public transport that seriously drives me crazy especially during the peak hours.. Personally don't think there is any different on the volume of the crowd during the peak hour or normal hour.. 
  • Learnt a new technology from someone and started to apply it in my daily life... Discipline and constant practice is definitely needed to master this new technology.. When it introduce to the world, I am sure you will amazed by it..
  • Discovered new meaning of "love" and how amazing it could be.. A new level of love..
  • Proud to have BFF in my life and everyone that offered help to me... Those who chose to trust me and accept who am I and those who supported me and value the efforts I put in my work and seriously appreciate my capabilities... 

Rainbows after the rain, it's indeed happened! I know I am blessed and loved by anyone 

I am the luckiest girl with lots of loves surround me... 

Muacksss.....