Saturday, June 30, 2007

My personality description! + What kind of workforce I should look for

My Personality Type Description

You have a quiet determination and sharp mind — you're very focused and buckle down when it comes to work (Am i? But its sounds good huh! haha~ I used to be focused only when there is no distraction. And, used to work with small group of peoples, avoid social loafing). You are the type of person one looks to in a crisis (What? Then, should I feels happy with this or the other way round?). While others may provide emotional support in a situation, your clear and logical thinking allows you to solve the problem at hand (But people complained I'm naive and not supportive!! sob*).


You are adaptable and can work independently or on a team (Yeah! I can, but when work in a group, not longer work independently, co-operation is essential, to ensure what I done is correct and suit with the group task, I tend to seek for comfirmation). You are a careful thinker and get all the details before making any decisions. You don't jump to conclusions and stick with the facts provided (Accuracy of the presented facts are suspicious sometimes, it may be a threat, thus, we need to make the decision based on our evaluation and further discovers). In other words, you're the go-to person for the real story, not the spin or gossip (Gossips are the starting point of rumours!). While others may view you as a bit stubborn at times, they begrudgingly respect your ethics and straightforward approach (Who cares? I'm okay with how ppl see me. I am who I am, and you are who you are. Unique individual! So, if likes, then friend with me, if don likes, please get off!).

About 7% of the U.S. population has this combination of personality type. (What? 7%? the minority from the population! ha~ nvm, I tend to be the one in the minority group). And that's a good thing. Since employers are always looking to balance out personalities in their environment, they probably have difficulty finding someone with your distinct personality traits (hahaha~ If so, means I do not need to worry on jobless? crazy!). Based on their personality patterns, here are some famous people who would most likely fit your personality type.

Famous People with Your Type
- President Harry Truman
- Queen Elizabeth II
- U.S. Olympic athlete Jackie Joyner-Kersee
- President George Washington

What you should look for in an employer: Your top-seven list

Learning about your personality type is not only interesting but important. When it comes to career satisfaction, you need to find a work environment that is compatible with your personality type. Fortunately most personality types can do well in a variety of occupations. Finding the right fit means finding the ideal place for you (ideal place is hard to look for, needs time. But when adapt into the workplace, its a need to seek for enjoyment from the work task. Wrok hard and play hard. You only would be survive longer in the workplace when you feels the energy from everyone in the department and you are enjoy being in the working environment).

Relative to other people and personality types, the following list represents things you should look for in the workplace. If you're unhappy in your current position, or are looking to move into a new job, use the following as a checklist to make sure you're approaching the kinds of opportunities that will make you love your job.

Here's what you should look for in a workplace.
- A traditional work environment with established rules and procedures
* rules are good, but over rigid work styles would pissed me off.
- An organization with a structured hierarchy
* yeah!
- An evaluation process with clearly stated goals to measure your success
* Yes! but the success I think I have achieved for the goals doesn't mean what my boss wants!
- A place where you can see your work result in tangible products
* not necessary, its all depend. intrinsic rewarded is important than extrinsic rewards.
- A place where practical thinking and judgment are rewarded
* Of course, rewards reinforce employee to fight for the company
- A space where efficiency is valued over creativity
* Erm, not really. Creativity is needed sometimes when wants to tackle new taegets, new consumers. And, efficiency is always needed to prove to someone that the plans or the strategies are workable yet effective!
- A place where your work evaluated in an objective manner
* Er.... speechless*

Your Higher Skills


Looking at the ideal work environment is only the first step to understanding your personality type and your long-term career goals. The following paragraphs describe how your personality type is related to what some people refer to as your "transferable" or "higher" skills.

When if comes to work, you:
- Effectively manage time
* hahaha!!! I don't think so. But guess would be like this once comes to work seriously.
- Delegate responsibilities in times of crisis
* wow! What a huge responsible. But I can make it. Should feels happy as colleagues trust on me. (hahah~ hopefully la, since ppl are selfish)
- Can clarify difficult issues
* Only when I have the courage to voice-out and when it is the time for me to speak out!
- Record information accurately
* Yeah! I used to be so. Haha, but if only the one can reads my hand writting (if i make notes without using pc)
- Remember details of past events and information
* I only remember the important ones the information which impressed me!
- Accurately use your five senses to distinguish sounds, shades of color, scents, and tastes
* Hahaha, its my talents! Even for now, by using nose only, I could smell if the place got crocoaches. I'm sensitive enough, but, people complained I'm dull.
- Have an accurate sense of direction
*Erm, I don think so! I could get lost with the way I used to go to college!! So, I have an accurate sense of direction? What a freaky joke is it! ahahahahah~~

No comments: