Friday, September 28, 2007

Updated* STOP PULLING ME INTO YOUR RELATIONSHIP

AGAIN!! Haih!
STOP PUSH THE BALL TO ME ANYMORE!

I really speechless and frustrated. Speechless because I don know what else should I say, oopss, supposed be I never have the intention to explain to them who are so childish to suspect this and that. Frustrated because I be their topic of arguement for years. I do nothing, but people blame on me. That's so ridiculuos! Out of sense! Nonsense! I just cant take this! Go away from me, and LEAVE ME ALONE.

Please la, don simply blame someone or suspect someone if you really got no evidence. Especially me! It's so annoying! He is your boyfriend, not mine, and I'm not interested on him. He is NOT MY CUP OF TEA! The most irritating is u suspect and even comfirmed that I fall into him. What a world!

PLEASE DON PULL ME INTO YOUR RELATIONSHIP AGAIN AND DON'T EVER SAID I AFTER HIM! That's impossible and freaky funny. You're just full of imagination. Should I praise your talent-creativity- then? Hahaha, NOWAY! Once again, HE IS NOT MY CUP OF TEA, tea of coffee, whatever.

Hey, he is you boyfriend, not mine. You are the one who supposed to look after him, you should suspect him instead of me, I do ntg, and we merely friend. FRIEND ONLY! Can u get the message? WE ARE ONLY F-R-I-E-N-D! Nothing more than that. I got my own target, I know who I want. And, I got my own principal, I will never want to be the third party of anyone's relationship.

updated*
Well, I know that they actually not confident with their man, and I know I'm actually a threat to them. Happy or sad? May be u may think I should feel happy with it, but then is it the feeling I should have? Yes, being a threat to other supposed to be a happy matter, but not on this matter. Anyway, God bless them.


5 comments:

sweety said...

hi Rachel, is yuh chyi over here.. i've read all yr blog recently.. kinda know how's yr life getting on.. i love the way u express yrself.. is good to u as life going on, u write yr bolg, and u'll self-realize-ing that wat u actually want.. all the best to u! miss u guys at HELP!!!

Anonymous said...

we cant control the other's perspectation and comments on us.
so, just leave it.
"she" saying so just because she is not confident with herself so you don have to care much on her. cool down ya.. in the other hand, based on your blog you definitely is a threat to her. you should happy for it cos you defeat her mentally. hahhahah..

not worth to angry just because of few of her words. she will "an shuang if she saw your blog..

scorpio is a calm person so prove it to her.. take care!!

Mc13

Cheriecey said...

Wow~ What an outrageous entry~ It's ok to "speak" through a blog, occasionally. Just a way to express your emotions, whether or not "they" know wth is going on in your mind. Based on your feelings recently, I think you are clear of what kind of guy you want & you're proceeding well. But thanks to those who mess up your life once in a while, thanks them for giving you a chance to know the fact that you're spiritually stronger to overcome a novel experience~
Now, who cares whether "they" run smooth in their own relationship... for the truth that you've grown, we cheer!!!

Hugzzz,
[J]

Anonymous said...

outsider feeling and insider feeling is totally different. two extreme point.

normally outsider is clearer than insider so out point of view is on rasional part not insider part.

based on the feedback, i know you had no feeling with it. or i should say you wont feel happy of you are a threat to her.

there are still lots of tree outside the forest. you need time to recover,dear..

just consider it as a task you need to complish before you meet your MR.RIGHT.

i know is difficult yet never try never know. however don give up of love! we are here for you. pak tuo doesnt mean life is complete. ppl still can live without it. remember there are few teacher in school who are single? their life still goes on. they live happily.. (as i know one of them quite well, mayb is because she's christian).

Mc13

alexagoh said...

hello bat gu!
kesian doraemon have to go thru all these.
c'mon~ their ignorance is not worth ur anger.
so cheeeeeeer up!^^
hope u'll be okay soon!