Saturday, October 25, 2008

Consequence of over-dependent


Disaster! I never imagine this kind of situation would happen on me. Damn!

The pen-drive was used at this minute to save my assignment so that I could print it later at IT department and submit it. But, all the files inside the pen-drive gone just like that when I want to use it again just few minutes later.
"What the hell is going?" "Must be kidding!" "It's not right, I must be hallucinating" I couldn't believe what was happened, it's really hard for me to accept the fact of losing all the data in my pen-drive.
I got no idea, I am lost. Then, send message to friends immediately to seek for helps and call them. But there is no solution from them.
No-way to retrieve the data that had lost, and due to time constraint, have to proceed to the office. Thought to explain this accident to lecture, but she was not in but the graduate tutor. Luckily tutor allowed me to re-submit my assignment. Thanks God.

Nothing in my mind, but the "WHY" questions keep on flashing in my mind, and the tears droped eventually.
ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am heartache and worries on my forever-lost documents (I didn't save a copy in my laptop), some of them were very important to me, as in those past researches and my experiment materials too! And, my half-done Thesis. These have no copies in my laptop! >.<''
I have to admit that I am very dependent on my pen-drive, because it is small enough and easy for me to carry it to wherever I go. I ever thought it is the most reliable electrical device for me to save everything that is important to me. But now, it is not longer the fact, I shouldn't dependent on any electrical device anymore and should have more copies on the important documents.

It's already a fact. And the only thing I can do now is catch the time and prepare my experiment materials and search on those related past-researches again.
Learned from the mistake and I FEEL THE PAIN, INDEED.

What a Bad Day. Deng ar!!!!

2 comments:

bearlim said...

i am really sorry to heard that, but that already become a fact, we just can accept it >.<

傲慢天蝎 said...

ya lo, actually a fact, have to accept it no matter how. =) thanks for that. and I am looking forward on your cute2 calender.