Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Money

Check on my mail box just now and found this interesting mail:
Meaningful but a bit funny at last.
hahaha.

Money


It can buy a HOUSE but not a HOME
可以用来买房子 但是不能买一个家

It can buy a BED but not a SLEEP
可以用来床 但是不能买睡眠

It can buy a CLOCK but not TIME
可以用来买时钟 但是不能买时间

It can buy you a BOOK but not KNOWLEDGE
可以用来买书 但是不能买到知识

It can buy you a POSITION but not RESPECT
可以用来买职位 但是不能买到尊严

It can buy you a MEDICINE but not HEALTH
可以用来买药 但是不能买到健康

It can buy you BLOOD but not LIFE
可以用来买血 但是不能买回生命

It can buy you SEX but not LOVE
可以用来买性行为 但是不能买到真爱

So, you see money isn't everything. I tell you all this because I am your friend, and as your friend, I want to take away your pain and suffering...
所以,现在你知道钱并不是万能的。我之所以告诉你这些道理,是因为我是你真正的朋友,而身为你的朋友,我想要帮助你消除痛苦,免除你所受的折磨

So send me all your money and I will suffer for you
所以把你的钱都寄来吧!我决定替你承受这一切的痛苦

A true friend like me, you will never find
你再也不会找到任何一个比我更真心的朋友了

CASH ONLY PLEASE
我只收现金,谢谢!

-Take a break, relax la!-

4 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Yeah, cherish our lives ya!

傲慢天蝎 said...

sure akira!nothing better than we cherish our own lives

Anonymous said...

Totally Agree...
Cash plz... ~

傲慢天蝎 said...

hahaha, money please, kit.