Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Something I wish my man can do for me

While I'm still working on my assignment, suddenly thought of list down what I wish my man of my life can do for me:
  1. Be there for me whenever I need him, even when I need someone to nag on those minor problem in my daily life.
  2. Bear with my uncertainties, my unexpected behavior and my coldness without blames.
  3. Sit besides me silently when I am crying, without suggest me any solution even after I stop cry until I request for the solution.
  4. Accept who am I and give me the unconditional love.
  5. Provide me anything that I need in my life upon his abilities, of course.
  6. Bear with my temper and pamper me no matter how terrible the situation is.
  7. Be my superman and 'superman'.
  8. To be continue...

2 comments:

bearlim said...

wish that you can get your mr right asap ^^

傲慢天蝎 said...

=) thanks ^.^