Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

-3rd round-
And today, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY (29/10)!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!
First of all, have to thank to my lovely friends who sent messages and called me to greet my big day of life today. Thanks you guys, so sweet! Muacks! And those who leave messages in my mail, my friendster, and here, thanks to you guys too! It's a wonderful thing when got the greets from you guys.
At noon, Mr. B (inconvenient to reveal his identity here) came over to college and had birthday lunch with me at secret recipe. Thanks Mr.B. And thanks to the present and the letter too. =) Well, I hope youe life wil get smoother day after day. Blessing you =)

Present - necklace from HOJB by Mr. B

At night, went out with Alvin. We have the dinner at an Italian + France food restaurant (very paiseh, I have forgotten the restaurant's name). The environment in the restaurant is very romantic! It would be a best place to propose!! Hehehe! Not bad! Regards to the food, not bad actually, especially the birthday dessert, super delicious!!! Yummy =p The taste of the dessert is indeed unforgetable. I will upload the photos later on after I get it from Alvin, may be tomorrow.
What made me feel happy not merely have my birthday dinner with Alvin, but what he had prepared for me.
Once reach the restaurant, we are seated and served. We chat and enjoy our red wine while waiting for another dishes be served. After we have finished all of the main dishes, suddenly the waiter passed a bouquet of lily to Alvin and eventually Alvin gave it to me and greet me Happy Birthday again. Once I accept the lily, customers at another table clap their hand, and so to the waiters. Ar..... I felt very paiseh at that moment, and immediately, I blush, just a milisecond, my face turn into red color as if a tomato. Gosh! But I am happy, coz its really unexpected. Then, there was another thing passed to Alvin, and this time was a box and a little snoopy on the top. Similar to the first time, Alvin passed it to me. Okay, again, I blushed. After checked on it, I found there was a 250GB external hard disc inside th box. Alright, I thought it was the end, but the surprise never ended. Few minutes later, one of the waiter served me the birthday dessert which got ice cream and hot chocolate cream and cake, and sang the Happy Birthday song to me while serving me. And at this time, Alvin sang along too. So sweet and very SURPRISE. I got shocked and kept on laughing and smiling. After we finished all the dessert and he paid the bill, we ciao.
Alvin drank quite a lot of wine just now, so he asked me to take a bottle of water at the bonnet while he wanted to rest awhile at seat. Right after I opened the bonnet, another surprise!! There was a box in the middle of the bonnet, and anoter two little thing beside it. I got shocked and stunned for a minute. I felt happy actually. I thought there will no any surprise anymore from him after the restaurant, but it wasn't in fact. It's really unexpected and really surrise. A bit touch =) There is a big snoopy in a box, and a limited edition of Disney MP3 player was tide on its neck. Once I got thte MP3 player, I almost going crazy as I hardly find it in KL, but he able to make it just in a day of time. Thanks Alvin =) Muacks!!!

First present from Alvin: A bouquet of Lily

Second present from Alvin: A little cute snoopy >.<

Third present from Alvin: 250GB external hard disc

Fourth present from Alvin: A big snoopy

Fifth present from Alvin: Disney MP3 player

I feel happy tonight. It's really hard to touch me, but Alvin somehow did it tonight. =) And, I have an unforgettable birthday memory. Muacks! Thanks again.

4 comments:

-平静世界- said...

哦,u birth a!
is 30/10?
如果是,和我朋友一样哦!
哈哈!
废话一堆,
生日快乐!
不好意思,少留言!

Christybaby said...

Happy birthday:)

wayne said...

happy birthday...

傲慢天蝎 said...

To 平静的世界

哈哈哈,不好意思,我的生日时落在29/10。 谢谢你的祝福哦

To christybaby,

Thanks leeching

To wayne,

Thanks for that.