Saturday, August 9, 2008

To J

As both of us knew, we cant contact with each other as what others used to do, hahaha, why sounds so pity? Actually, it is because there are some barriers between us that prevent us to keep in touch as usual. But, I am glad that you will still leave me some messages (I don't want to mention where you leave the messages, just in case she checks it once again. I don't wanna to put myself into trouble anymore), a sign of your concern to me. Thanks. You are always my best friend, friend for life!

Well, what past had passed, so, its really no point to dig them out anymore. Hehe, right? Remember what I had told you in MSN? I meant that. So, need not to feel sorry, neither guilt nor apology. Cheer up brother, anything happen, you may still share with me if you want to, through some appropriate ways. Wish you are blessed in whatever you do. Sincere wish from me.

Thankful for having you as friend, a friend of mine for more than 10 years. But friend, ought to remember the good and let go of the sadness, live life to the fullest cherish, ok? I know you can reach this. Learned from the past is the essence, do not ever repeat the same mistake for twice =)

All the best in your life ya. I cherish you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To KC

With all my heart, thank you again. Yes, i agreed with you, remember the good, remember the happiness, that's the spirit & memory that keep us moving, while we treasure the relationship & feeling.

You are always good, i cannot say perfect, but to you and anyone reading here, is hard to find a girl that excel in many field, yet so adorable and helpful.

So, may happiness and love be with you, and guys who only can see the outer side of you, stay away from you.

I will keep on moving and trying, there will be more 10 years ahead...

傲慢天蝎 said...

well, i never dare to say i m perfect as well, i m not that good in some extend =)

ya, guys who only can see the outer side of mine and do not understand me well, stay away from me please.

10 years more, haha, we will be old man and old woman that time.

Anonymous said...

haha, 10 years more u will be a mother. maybe will be a bit fatter, hehe...