Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Prophecy of Watches

Christmas gift 2012 - SEIKO
It was a total surprise to receive this watch as Christmas present from someone that I never ever expect will have such heart-warming action. Seriously, I am in love with this watch, and even appreciate the meaning behind as well as the efforts of this someone..

However, it's somehow a priming effects to me, now..
A dreadful one...
A heart-breaking one...
An unexpected one...

So, would you curious how could a watch can become a variable to provoke certain hidden feelings or emotions?

So, would you curious about why watch seems to be so unfortune to me?

So, why I would set this post as Prophecy of Watches?

Back to few years back, I received a CASIO watch as my birthday present. Things initially went kind of smooth and lovely, I would say. And then, after some times, something bad happened! And I took quite some times to get myself out of the hell..

And... this time, I received this SEIKO watch as Christmas present.. (2nd watch in my life).. Everything seems alright and lovely and seems everything under control and expectation.. However, shits happened again! Unexpectedly! And this time, this shits seriously affected my emotion and yeah, I am back to the hell, again...

I didn't think much though whether receive watch as present would be a bad sign or whatever.. As times passed, somehow, I believe that, perhaps "watch" is a prophecy of an ending of something I am owning at that moment of time..

So, should I have tell my friends never include "Watch" in the present list to me? Please, please do not ever take away my belongings anymore...

Ya, undeniable, I am still in the shits, still in the self-healing/self-rescuing process, I believe, it will takes me quite some times.. But I will try my best to back to normal.. (hmm, sounds so weird with this "normal" word, lol)

In short, personally, I believe that...
"By receiving a watch as a gift means I am going to lose something SIGNIFICANT in my life"
 

No comments: