Friday, April 26, 2013

Resignation

The 1st resignation letter that I ever prepared

FINALLY... My resignation is accepted and approved after struggled for a week from the day I tendered. It's really a tough decision to make though, but I know I have to make it no matter how...

The offers from both current and new company are what I am aiming all these while, although the direction somewhat different but it is still in recruitment industry, something I love to do where it could helps me to expand my social network and get to learn from some other people through their sharing :)

Boss, I know you have tried your best to counter-offer me with everything I wanted in the company in order to help me to grow in my career. I know you applied some psychological tactics in the negotiation throughout the discussion in this week, and seriously, you actually succeed in changing my mind, once. That's why I am struggled a lot as I know I would definitely regret if I let go my another offer and choose to stay in current company..

After went through all those tough moments, all the gossips and rumours should have just leave it here.. By May onwards, I shall have a brand new beginning in my life and career.. I am anticipating it... I know, I can do it!


1 comment:

bearlim said...

You ca do it! Jiayou :)