Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I-M B-A-C-K

Dear Blog,

I am apology for neglected you for few years, never think of satisfy your hunger until one of my candidate (eventually become friends now) shared with me on one of his post during my down time... Mr.A, thanks for the sharing.. And now, Mr.A's post reminded me of you, I am sorry for being an irresponsible master.. (T.T) But somehow, actions not being taken though your existance was reminded... oopss..

In the office now, browsing through LinkedIn and chatting with candidates to obtain more info in the IT industry lately.. This is what I normally do to ensure that I am always be the first to collect the latest information, ya, I am a kia-su recruiter >.<

Dang Dang.... You come across my mind suddenly.. Oh ya, I shall feed your hunger again...

Before feeding you anything, the urge to feel the assertiveness of mine in those days mastered my hand motors... I am now reading one post by another post and another... 1... 2.... 3... 4... 5....n.... Now only I realized there were more than 200posts I had posted in those years.. Wow! How I did that? Hahaha... Ya, I used to feed you with words in those days to record the feelings of the day... I think I shall do the same now as recently there are a lot of unexpected issues happened on me, though I covered it well, but somehow the invisible heart is bleeding inside... I should have write it out here to ease the burden within myself...

So dear long-neglected-blog, would you allow your master to feed you with words again like those days?

Ok, my dear blog, I promise you, I will visit you regularly and feed you with words regularly, so you wouldn't starve anymore...


Regards,
Your guilty master,
Rachel Tan

2 comments:

bearlim said...

Welcome back :)

傲慢天蝎 said...

Unexpected comment from you Bear :) Be a happy Mama..