Monday, February 4, 2008

Little monkey and me

There is something I like to do recently, something that I never thought I will do it so naturally in my life. I tend to tell people I'm a bit boy-lish, so, I am not so into teddy bears or any similar bears. It's just not me. But, recently, I tend to bring along my 'little monkey' besides me whenever I'm in my own room, as if cant live without its accompanies.

I tend put it on my table, in between my laptop and me.
I tend to put its' long long arms on my shoulder as if it hugging me.
I tend to hug it when I'm online-ing.
I tend to put it on my leg when I am studying.
I tend to hug it when I sleep.

I like to hug it.
I like to smell it.
I like to play with its' arm.
I like to talk to it.

I feel secure when hug it.
I feel secure when it besides me.
I feel secure when it makes me think of someone.

'Little monkey' makes me feel connected with someone.
'Little monkey' makes me feel secure.

Little monkey and I - a bond.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope that little monkey will accompany 'little tiger' tenderly.

傲慢天蝎 said...

may i know who are u? please don leave comment without reveal your identity, i m abit intolerant with it =)