Saturday, December 29, 2007

10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1

TEN ways to win my heart:

1. Understand me, but not read through me
2. Tolerate with me, but not over pleasing me
3. Trust me regardless what people comment on me
4. Hug me tightly as if scare I will run away from you
5. I’m your personal listener and financial planner
6. Be there for me whenever I need your help badly
7. Massage for me, only for me
8. Love me, unconditional love
9. Allow me to explore and treasure my life, no restriction, I need freedom badly
10. Be yourself, show me your real self, as genuine as you can

NINE ways to annoy me:


1. When you think you are so understand me
2. When you are busy about my life
3. When you take my things without ask the permission from me
4. When you talk something wrong but insist you are right
5. When you over dependent on me
6. When you blame on me without any vivid evidence
7. When you break your promise
8. When you approach me with evil intention or motives
9. When you remain silent on the task you don’t know how to work on

EIGHT things I stressed in my life:

1. Sincerity
2. Knowledge
3. Efforts
4. Genuineness
5. Love
6. Trust
7. Forgiveness
8. Right

SEVEN essences in my relationship:


1. Honest
2. Freedom, Right
3. Manners
4. Privacy
5. Emotional intimacy
6. Communication
7. Understanding

SIX of my favorite lessons:

1. Take one at one time
2. Do not ever preoccupied with stabilities, be aware of unexpected outcomes
3. Love and forgiveness
4. Mr. Right should be someone who able to help you build up a stronger identity and treasure your strengths
5. No-one can harm ourselves unless we give them the chances to hurt us
6. Help people but not to create dependency

FIVE ways to comfort me when I’m sad:

1. Sit beside me silently and prepare tissues for me, just in case I need it
2. Do not lecture me firmly, but use counseling skills to confront my confusion
3. Listen to my nags and never stop me from nagging or story-telling
4. Stand still and let me kick you and bite you
5. Hug me and kiss on my forehead

FOUR things I’m afraid of:


1. Alone in the dark
2. Insects and animals
3. Losing my uniqueness
4. Lost in my own world

THREE persons that I wouldn’t give up all the time:


1. Myself
2. Family members
3. My significant one

TWO of my favorite items on table:

1. Laptop
2. Stereo Headphone

ONE thing I want to do right now:

S-L-E-E-P.

No comments: