Monday, December 10, 2007

I want hug hug~

I want hug hug~
Sweetest hug I ever had
A hug from you is enough to make me feel warm
A hug from you is enough to make me feel loved
Regardless when I need you, for sure you will be there for me

I want hug hug~
"nah, hug hug"
I never expected will get your reply in the early morning
muacks~
Thanks for pampering me
Thanks for loving me
And, thanks GOD for letting me, this evil girl, to know you, this amazing guy

What I see from you?
First, the importance of not change our uniqueness to suit somebody else
Second, genuineness of one-self and open-hearted
Third, accept our family background and who we are, no blames occur
Fourth, no restriction in relationship, give out the freedom she supposed to has
Fifth, willingness to communicate
Sixth, confident and fully trust on me
Seventh, tolerance and accept the fact that I'll still go out with guys even though I got you
Eighth, a man with a mature thoughts but act like a child in front of me, 'xiao hai zi'
-I believe, what I see from you may increase as the time pass =) -

2 comments:

Cheriecey said...

finally... ur heart beats for the SOMEONE.
Now I also can hear... how your heart jumps so excitedly...haha~ Next time we get married together bah... with... our own partner (If I got ppl want)...
You deserve better... we know it... so do I (you know what I mean)...

傲慢天蝎 said...

if there is noone want you, i wnat you la =) you are always my baby too =)
you deserve a better one too. meanwhile, enjoy the single life and enjoy being woo by others ya =)