Friday, December 21, 2007

Needless to wait for me

Still remember what you told me before? You said:"I don care if now is the suitable time for me to confess, what I know is I need to appreciate the time I have and grab any opportunities to say and do what I want to do". But what's happening now? You choose to tell me on the day you think its special. You rather wait for the time instead of tell me your decision once you got it. What you said is incongruent with what you plan. Afterall, you're still self-centered. You do what you think its correct.

The issues we argue before will still remain there, it wont be disappeared. Facts are facts, we cant change out surname though, unless we are re-born. Chances had been given to you before, its just the matter you never appreciate them. You choose to give up on me due to your family and the issues they brought up at last. Thus, for sure, you will repeat it again when they come out the same issues in future, and, I'll sad for another time relatively.

I'm not longer irrational, love isn't everything in my relationship anymore. Even though love is important in a relationship, but the one who love me needs to respect and loves my parents as well, because they are the one who brought me to this world. Without them, I wont be here. If the one who loves me don't know how to loves and respects my parents, the sincerity and love he lays on me are really questionable.

The memories we had coundn't be deleted, but, I rather choose to keep them as a memory than put myself into the darkness again. Thus, needless to wait for me anymore. I wont repeat the mistake for twice. If I really back to your side, this represent I'm going to give you another chance to hurt me again and I'm going to fool myself for twice too. It;s my fault to hesitate when you told me so, I shouldn't have such hesitation. I shouldn't hurt the one who love me now and trying his best to out effort on our relationship. To be frank, I felt disappointed on you as you spoiled the hopes you gave on me and abused the trust I put on you. And the most important thing is, the lvoe feelings that I laid on you had faded since the day we argue and broke up. There is no "U-turn" in relationship.

And, now, I announce that I decide to enjoy my present and let go of the past.

2 comments:

Cheriecey said...

Bravo~ Cool~
A major step forward jor~
He should have bore the consequences. He deserves it. Regardless of whether or not he still love you/need you... whatever... merely the fact that you're engaging in a relationship right now is just sufficient for him to get lost dy. Time won't stop & reverse to the time when you were together with him. Only the present is real & foreseable.

Seriously, you know you can get even BETTERMAN... so who cares how he reacts. He missed the time. Too bad. Too late.

Anonymous said...

为自己而活。。

自己的生命自己做主!

看完你所写的。。令我领悟更多。。