Tuesday, December 11, 2007

message to baby [J]

To baby [J]:

If I'm a man, I'll marry you. Unfortunately, I'm not.
If girl could married girl, I'll marry you, for sure.

Nothing is perfect in the world, but what makes us perfect is our FRIENDSHIP
-Once friend, forever friend-
Sounds so lame? fake? You know me well than others, you know I meant it

Back to reality, you're my best friend (should be more than that)
Undeniable, you're a tough and smart girl, but sometimes tend to hide your feelings from others
Especially to the recent matter, I just don know how could you keep it for such a long period of time without telling anyone
Feel so bad and frustrated when listened to that matter
Feel so guilty and bad of my careless
I thought you'll be okay when with him
But things turn up with disappoitments
From now on, need to protect you more and sense for you (ngiek ngiek, I bet you know what i mean with the 'sense')

The faker (yes, its you) go away from her
You're abusing the trust she relied on you
You're not only a faker, but a pretender
Let's see what kind of consequences you'll receive later in life

[J], listen to your heart
Follow the intuition and the signals
And, decide for yourself
I'll pray for you =)

-Rachel-

3 comments:

Cheriecey said...

Yer... You din say you love me geh...
I so damn like to laugh since the start of this new sem leh. Coz maybe this sem only starts to get close with you ma...u know lah..after the "show hand" incident.
aiya...we so 心灵相通... sama-sama post an entry 2 each other...
damn sleepy...like zombie dy...nitez... i think i shall let ONLY you to call me baby since then...

傲慢天蝎 said...

aiya, of coz love you la, muacks~~~

you are always my baby, muacks. ya, since this sem, we become closer and been go through the conflicts together =)

show hand, remember bring them to PD ya, wanna to play again.

Cheriecey said...

Hehe...saw the comment HE left you in friendster dy... he called you "baby" oh...
got confused dy lah~ like so many babies in this world.
aiyo...got so excited neh... coz after exam seem many thgs can do lo... i enjoy my work... can hv fun with ppl there... den can meet u & franky later... den start new sem... to include "new person" in my life (you shall know who he's). I revel in the stable relationship with him... i mean maybe because i'm originally like that... can work until forget thgs around me... haha~
also, rmb i told u our "plan" immediately after exam? i'll be anticipating...