Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Stand still Rachel!

Suddenly feel like wanna escape from my life, wanna to ignore everything that happens around me, my life had overwhelmed by my own confusion. Sounds so funny and ridiculous? Hahaha, indeed, I feel the same too. I'm laughing at myself. "What a failure".

There is no one able to make the decision for me, I m the one who have the right and I'm the one who supposed to make the decision for myself. I know this, and thus, I need time to organize my thoughts and think probably what I want actually. Can't let others influence on my decision anymore.

Within this year, year 2007, I kept on thinking and searching my identity, what a joke, I still not able to see through on myself, ain't for others. As I always tell others, "do not ever try to understand me, because you just cant make it, I'm just unpredictable"

STAND STILL RACHEL, HOLD TIGHT ON YOUR DECISION!! LIVE FOR YOUR OWN.

No comments: