Friday, December 28, 2007

Cant' live better without you

Haha... it's my turn to say so:" I CAN'T LIVE BETTER WITHOUT YOU" Needless to guess who I refer to, it's you, my baby [J]ocey.

People always asked:"How could I live without you?" But they always forgotten that they came to this world alone and they need to learn to handle things independently. No one could determine what kinds of life we will have and at the same time, we live for ourselves instead of for others. And thus, for you and me, both of us know WE MANAGE TO LIVE WITHOUT EACH OTHER,STILL, just the matter of WE CAN'T LIVE BETTER WITHOUT EACH OTHER.

Recently, there were something happened on me, and, once again I put myself into the state of confusion. I'm doubt with my decision and need someone to talk badly. Need confrontation badly at that moment [counselor needed =p].

I had been struggled for couples of days, without disclosed the details to others because I don't think they can help me. The more I think, the more I ruminate. You know la, you know how worse the situation will become if the one keep ruminating on something over and over again, like no end in the world. Honestly, my days were suck in the previous week.

Finally... it's really finally, I decided to call you instead of sms with you. I'm glad that you are with me when I need to talk badly. It was the first time I called someone and chatted for so long time. Haha, you took my first time. blek* Even though you are not beside me, but I could feel the emotional intimacies and supports from you. Aiyo, back to KL asap la, so damn miss you lo. (T.T)

I couldn't recall since when we became such close, and don even able to recall how much crazy things we crapped in the past. What I know is, when I got you in my life, my life will be better. I can't believe I said this to you, LOL.

You're right, my Mr.Right should be someone who can helps me to build up a stronger identity and treasure my strengths. When talked to you, I found myself. Aiyo... why you are not a man, or why I'm not a man, or else, sure I will choose to attach to you. wink* AIks... so bad, both of us are girls. aiyayaya.... sweat*

p/s: we are not lesbian. sigh, feel sien in explaning in this jor.

No comments: