Thursday, January 3, 2008

幸福摩天轮

Someone told me before, I will get a blissful yet contented relationship if I entered into the gondola. Honestly, I don't know what to react nor response, smile will do. And another reason was, I'm kinda doubt with what he told me at that moment. As all of us known or declared, Eye on Malaysia will only last until the end of year 2007. So, I wonder how could this funny thing used to predict the intensity and the happiness of one's coming relationship, izzit mean that my relationship could only last for 1 year, after that, no more? LOL! Nonsense, I just don give a damn on it. What in my mind was, once the gondola gone, the wishes and blesses gone relatively. No matter how beautiful or how wonderful is the thing or person, it just wont be ever lasted, there is the end for everything.

I tell myself, if and only if this gondola remain in Malaysia after year 2007, I will believe in the 5 Chinese words and believe it really cherish everyone to get their significant ones. If it remain in Malaysia, I will looking forward to enter into it with my Mr. Right, or else, the 5 Chinese words just served as nothing.

Well, I used to listen to the radio when I'm driving. Music or news, whatever, as long as there are some voice in my car. It's been stated in my previous blogs, I like to listen to my favorite musics when I'm drive. I feel relax and enjoy my privacy when I'm the only one in car.

And today, I got a news from the radio (as I haven read news paper in this morning) which is our government decided to remain the Eye on Malaysia. What a surprise, I thought it wouldn't be here once pass year 2007. Well, not anymore for now, and I may go there once again with my friends and enjoy the night view too. Baby [J], want to go there with me? I'm looking for it. =)

Uh-huh!! The 5 Chinese words appeared in my mind once I got to know the news: 幸福摩天轮. "Eye on Malaysia will remain in Malaysia." OK, I believed in these 5 Chinese words, and I'm waiting for my Mr.Right while enjoying my single life =) I know its sounds a little bit crazy and nonsense, whatever, still, I choose to believe in it.

幸福摩天轮,搭上了,就真的能幸福,我相信。

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"幸福摩天轮"只是个爱情的象征,希望我能给你我所拥有的幸福..

Anonymous said...

i believe happily moment will reach u very soon.don't walk too fast ahead,try to look back a little bit,u will see someone waiting for you and he actually belongs to u=)

Cheriecey said...

You guys are wrong!!!
Rach dy said she wanna ride on it again with me... so I'm her 幸福~

傲慢天蝎 said...

yes, jocelynn you are right!

野兽修行 said...

幸福大平卖市场?我也要一份,打包带走。

Anonymous said...

yes, it will remain, although not for long.

but, hope that 幸福 will remain forever, for you.

"幸福摩天轮" a nice song from eason