Monday, January 21, 2008

I.....

Crying...
Tears dropped....
What I doing right now?
What I did?
I hurt my beloved..
I know I hurt you..

I don know what I'm doing..
I don know what L'm thinking..
I just hate myself..
I just hate...
hate!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again,
I lose my ways...
I lose myself..

Once again,
I apology to you my dear..
I'm sorry..

Sorry..
you said you wont want me to cry while be with you
But,
this time I really cant help myself to stop crying right now
Sorry...
I knew I hurt you..
Sorry....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is ok, u r just express n release yourself.

You will be fine soon, just remember to take care.

from me
(that can just following ur words here)

傲慢天蝎 said...

thanks, i will =)
i will take good care of self.
nothing can defeat me.

Anonymous said...

i dono who's the guy r u describing, just know my fren will be sad to see ur blog... but he still hope u can find the happiness u need... n do take care alwayz... hope the next tear dropping from ur eyes r coming with happiness... not sadness...

someone in the world will still focus on ur current news... still care of you until he done wat he want to do...

alexagoh said...

cheer up bat gu^^
everything will be fine heehee!
have a nice day!