Tuesday, January 29, 2008

dreams......

Its not an extraordinary matter to dream, everyone will dream when sleep. May be you are realize of it, may be not. Some dreams do contain hidden meaning, yet some were just some random pictures that caused up by the working neurons in your brain while you are sleep. Types of dream pop-up in my mind now, woooo~~

I used to dream when sleep, nothing to curious about. But, its abit tough recently, I got no idea why the same kind of dreams keep on repeating over and over again lately. Every night, I tried so hard to tired myself, so that I could have a nice yet peaceful sleep times. But, things turn up so badly recently. I feel unusual... uneasy... uncomfortable... I wonder the reason behind of these dreams...

Yesterday night, I kept on rolled on my bed, I just couldnt get into sleep. When I able to sleep, been interrupted by several similar types of dreams in ONE hour. Gosh...I learned helplessness, I terrifrighten. Not dare to go to bed anymore.. Starred at the ceiling and message with the one who loves me.

Dream 1:
Venue: Field
Outline: Alone in the field... walked here and there as if lost direction... Suddenly, thousands of bullets shooted towards me... Cover myself behind a tree instantly... Helpless... terrifrighten... Bullets passed by just like that... Shoted! Killed! Dead...

Dream 2:
Venue: Tower
Outline: Alone on the top of the tower, depressed... Pushed forward by some unexplained powers... Fell down from the tower... No tears... No fears.. Waiting the available of floor... Helpless...

Dream 3:
Venue: Home
Outline: Thinking of something... Gun on the table... Frustrated by the noises... Shooted at the baby... Stunned... He starred at me, but still alive...

Dream 4:
Venue: Car
Outline: Drive alone... On the way to somewhere else... Normal speed... A truck besides me... Getting closer to my car... Break instantly, avoid accident... Break didnt function... Frighten.. Eye closed.... Eye opened, noticed the truck still there, getting more closer... No fears... Eye closed again... Bang into the truck... Dead...

Jocey, could you feel how helplessness I'm in the dream?
Dc, now you know how much I scared to sleep yesterday night and the reason why I sleep so late at night in recent?


This is another reason why I insist want to sleep with lights on unless there is someone besides me.

3 comments:

Cheriecey said...

Aiyoyo~ It's kinda bizarre for your dreams, in similar sorts, to disturb you within a short period. Not to be startled by those traumatic dreams, although they appeared to test your fear limits. To be realistic, they occurred in your sleeps, FORTUNATELY they don't happen in real life. Critically, it really depends on from which vantage points you try to interpret your dreams lo. For a christian like me, dreams such as these would be perceived to contain hidden issues, underlying meanings that may need urgent attention & resolution. For christians, we rarely remember dreams, unless those dreams are meant to remind us about something significant. I'm not quite sure about Oonie they all. What I did listen to him was that he had trouble falling asleep for one particular sem, so we prayed for him. What relieved him was he didn't face disturbed sleeps, he slept 4 hrs per day & the rest of the time he spent working on projects & reading. He found it even harder did nothing while awakening. So, he didn't feel exhausted at all. When I was a Buddhist, I tended to remember dreams, every single one, especially for scary ones. What freaked me out was they do happen in real life in future tense, like a timed bomb, anytine it would explode unpredictably. & my eyes could see spirits flowing, floating everywhere, "they" know me, I know them too. Since small, I got a special way to communicate with them. Well, after I convert into being a christian, I kinda lost such ability. "They" failed to approach me, something like keep in contact with me... You know, people say girls are more likely to attract "them" but I'm pretty sure "they"'re definitely not biased lo. LOL. "they" like guys as well. So, it's a myth & unfair to supertitiously claiming females to be more "yin1" just because of the period thingy. I mean... please la, if you guys don't und "their" world, just don't spread such "S" news around. Very disrespectful to girls k.

Hmm... not to say I can help. But I'll try my best to do some specific prayers... see if it helps. May sound silly for those freethinkers on street, well... who cares... it works~That's the point, God loves us, so... it works~

Anonymous said...

now i fully understand y u will afraid to sleep without light at night... as u always said, nothing can defeat u, u can settle by ur own... such a terrible dream can control u?? of course no way...

i used to have such terrible experience, but tat was a couple of years ago...i still remember i still in secondary school,the same issue came to me not only 4 times~ it were few months onward... to be frankly, when the same kind of thing came to me, i really not dare to continue to sleep again, because, when i continue to sleep, the dream still coming on, its true, if i closed on my eyes, they were coming... even im a guy, but i still scared... i told my family, u know wat they tell me? they said my room is near to the river, maybe some "dirty" thing is disturbing me... i believe them... i did~ but im non-practice buddish, i will never go for pray... because for me, there is no any religion belief tat i can obey, wat i have is only respect for religion... as time goes by, the scary issue were go away from me... it might not disappear forever, sometime they will coming back again, but i ad defeat my self, i not to scare anymore...

nothing can defeat u... this is ur words... only u can help urself... ur best friend will pray for u, i believe she can do something for u...

Cheriecey said...

yer...why no more new posts geh~ this sem although damn free...but hardly can hang out together at college... I may even skip 311 once in a while just 2 attend the 202 because I wanna know the format winnie asked for in terms of writing lab report... i mean when we're to apply it to our 304, according to her preferable styles. I really got scared dy... cz i tend to get sick easily, stg bad troubles me.