Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Last day of year 2007

31-12-2007

Last day of year 2007, I am kinda excited. Know what? After some consideration and enough courage being gathered, I confronted to dad and ask the permission from him to club. Surprisingly, he allowed me to club. Haha, it's really unbelievable! So, I could hang out and club with my friends officially without any worries. Yahoo!!! My First time!!

Its actually hard to get the permission from dad to club, thus, I decided to pass this day with my beloved Baby [J] and my friend. I didn't plan on what I want to do at the night, but what I want to do for sure is, hahahah, clubbing!! In order not to squeeze my brain juice in planning what to do at the night, I decided to pass this 'important task' to my friend, as in where we go, what we do and where we club. Hohoho~ paiseh ya =)

The schedule of the day: we went to Time Square for our dinner, then Sg.wang for the countdown session and the last session is to club at Ruum.

Finally,I went for clubbing for my first time, kinda excited and I had fun there. Thanks to the one who brought me there and spent his night with me. To ensure my safety, he protects me in a very different way, and I really appreciate it. But very paiseh ya as what happened at that moment made him felt uneasy and jealous. =p After spent for about 1 to 2 hours there, effects of alcohol started happened on me, I felt abit drunk and 'wee wang wang', not really can walk as a normal people. Gosh! This was the second time I got drunk. And thanks again to him for sent me home safely. Thank you!
Venue:Sg.wang
Time: 1030-1200
People: my lovely baby [J]
Venue: Ruum
Time: 1200 - 330
People in the photo: Baby [J] and dc_ccw
- Before I drunk - -After I drunk-

The last day of year 2007, suddenly have the urge to settle all the unnecessary problems that occurred within the year. I do not want to bring any of these problems into the coming year, I want to settle all of them badly. My wish is to start a new life in a new year.

2 comments:

Cheriecey said...

walao...i no need write my day jor..coz my day was ur day also... haha... save time~

my legs now really need a massage~ my tummy not feeling well as i din take meals regularly... so when meal time strikes, i actually feel wanna vomit.

feel sleepy dy~ but dun feel wanna take dinner~ ish~

tmr another working day~ feel kinda sad as my colleague had left as he's goin on his new sem...

so i'll be alone handling all the stuffs again~

i was VERY satisfied to have spent my new year's eve with u lor... felt VERY warm & contented... especially when we were walking with our hands held together... wahahah~ felt as if we are closer... in a healthy zone... free from any uneasiness. seriously my ears were still adjusting... after being exposed to loud music... too bad leh... to damage our ear drum. I think it's gonna be harder for me to step in clubs again~

Anonymous said...

这一天也是我幸运的一天,因为有你的陪伴所以过得特别有意义..希望以后都可以让你觉得开心快乐,那就够了..