Wednesday, April 2, 2008

e-communication

Seriously, communicate through MSN really tiring especially when you are dealing with someone who are so egocentrism. A lot of misunderstanding would be occured.

When I replied "A", you perceived it as "B"

When I said "A", you perceived it as "I asking A"

When communicationg with you, it was kinda headache as both of us need to keep on arguing on something and kept explain it over and over again. Days after days, I should thank you, seriously, my EQ is getting increase whenever talk to you.

I m not as judgemental as you.

When I decide not to reveal, I meant it. Do not ever try to think of something to exchange with me. No point, seriously.

Effective communication would be never be succeed in e-communication, even though its occurence helps us save alot of time.

p/s: for your information, the emotion when I writting this entry is NEUTRAL.

No comments: