Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Scary prophecy! 男孩!离我远一点!

Morning & Noon (nothing special, sien!)
Chat with Baby [J]..
Apply part-time job..
Receive the notification, go for interview on this coming thursday!

Night (something unexpected happened!)
Once mom reached home, straightly asked me couple of weird questions that enough to freak me out!
I stunned!
I never think of these questions will be asked under this kind of situation..
No idea what should I do!

What a scary prophecy! !
The few words is ENOUGH to freak me out! !
Alright! It's indeed a very good NEGATIVE REINFORCEMENT!

  • Baby [J]:You can beat the words!
  • Me : Yeah! I know.
  • Baby [J]: Stay out of touch any BOYSSS!
  • Me :Can not touch any guys nor let them touch me anymore!
Noone knows about this besides him and Baby [J]...
Baby [J] said she will helps me with constant remind... (thanks, muacks!)
Conclusion:

不管是男生或是男人,一律离我远一点!! 不准碰我!保持安全的距离!Regardless you are man or guy or boy, as long as your gender is M-A-L-E, leave me alone, you are not allowed to touch me, even hand-shake!

1 comment:

Cheriecey said...

很严重啦。顺其自然,保持冷静就行了。