Wednesday, April 2, 2008

want to say something to you

You know what? Sometimes I feel pity for you. You are an adult now, but your behavior just like a kid. I wonder how is your internal locus of control.

To me, you are trying to control something that out of your control (well, I'm not judging you, I'm just telling what I feel, but not assure you are like that)

"stupid rachel" was the word you keep on typed to me in MSN. Well, even though the word looks abit harsh, but, to me, its just ineffective. You cant provoke any anger on me.

I know sometimes people tend to act like a kid, but they know to control the degree of acting so. But to you, I cant see it. You not only ego (a typical egocentrism) but you are more of a kid, a kid who is only able to see the world that you think it is right and never go outside of it.

And, you keep on throwing the tantrum to me, as if lost of the ability to control you own emotion. You replied me that your EQ increased as well when talked to me, but there are a lot of incongruence on what you answer and your behaviors.

Man oh man~~~ Relax...

No comments: