Thursday, June 12, 2008

Change.... I m ready to love

Days before,
I still miss him, dreadful life remained without other's notice (I bet no-one knows this, as I am just too superior in suppress my emotions, lol).
Today,
Totally let go of the past and welcome the brand new days.
Cheerful and adventurous journey begin from this moment on.

Friends have no idea, how could I change alot suddenly?
They so wanna to know the reason of this sudden change.
Well, (I really lazy to explain regard the reason)
Only my closest friends will know the utmost reason for me to totally let go of the past without any hesitation.
The only thing I can say is..
It's all the matter of I realize something that is worth for me to change!

Change is something that never change since we gave birth.
Once hit the point, should know to let go and re-catch up.
Along the journey of life, NO PAIN NO GAIN will serves as a reminder.
Personal uniqueness remained - coldness serves as a trademark =p
Constant learning and improving are needed to create a better tomorrow.
Past experiences and obstaces play an essential role in life, to create or shape a BETTER me.
Only the man in my life deserve a better me.

So,
Since I have solved this unresolved issue..
And, I am dare to say that ..
I AM READY TO LOVE!
yet, only the man who deserve this love will experience my passion.
Yahoo!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yup! transform your life .achieve your future! Is it worth to love a person, in exchange for a life together ... i know you can do it too! cheers!

傲慢天蝎 said...

thanks ya wind, remember wor, if your company has any vacancy available, remember to give me a text, i will go for interview. haha=)

no worries, i still able to love someone, i am exploring. haha