Monday, June 2, 2008

Stress and thank to them

STRESS!!

STRESS!!

STEESS!!

STRESS!!

STRESS!!

Nothing much to say but ONLY STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
________________________________________________

These few days the connection really irritated me. But luckily I still have them who are so lovely and friendly.
Sriously, I really could feel the intensity of the friendship between you and me. Even though to some of you, we seldom meet, but still, you still willing to give me a hand when I needed. Thanks! This called FRIEND.

For today, Thanks to Jocey for the submission of my assignment. Muacks!!!

4 comments:

Cheriecey said...

who you seldom meet o?
aiya~ got printer can print de ma..luckily the turnitin got save a copy of ur assg, otherwise, chop off head oso duno hw 2 die~

Cheriecey said...

who you seldom meet o?
aiya~ got printer can print de ma..luckily the turnitin got save a copy of ur assg, otherwise, chop off head oso duno hw 2 die~

Cheriecey said...

u c la, the server error posted my comments twice~

@.@

傲慢天蝎 said...

of coz not you my dear, my some other friend. they are really good. to me, FRIENDSHIP is the essence in my life, now.

>.<