Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ready to Love, but....

I am ready to love, but this doesnt mean I am ready involve into a love relationship.
ready to love only la aiyo, there is different in-between...

I am ready to love, but I never say I will only love the opposite gender.
remember? homosexual and bisexual... lol~

I am ready to love, but I prefer to love friends first.
female friends always the VIP.... my baby [J]ocey is the VVIP~ muacks!

I am ready to love, but it doesnt restrict merely to romance relationship.
preferably spend time with friends more...

I am ready to love, but this doesnt indicate I will open-up my heart to everyone.
please remember the key if wanna to go into my heart....

I am ready to love, to love myself more than others.
love myself before allow other loves me...

I am ready to love, the first one I will love is BABY JOCEY
should say in this way:
Baby Jocey is someone that I will never give up from loving her. ngiek ngiek.

lol~

p/s: Baby, lets go for pool, bowling, The Curve, sunway and bla bla bla....

4 comments:

Cheriecey said...

very 肉麻 you know.
haha~ but i like it~
when i say so, people will assume we're lovers.
i wonder how good it is IF you're a guy who claims so~ i would for sure get married without a 2nd thought.
i really need an assertive mr. right to whom i don't need to appear dominant in front of.i wanna dependent on him, taking off my pretenses and masks & experiencing the real me.

i just finished watching horror ghost movies. damn~ DAMN SHOCKING to watch in this midnight leh~ deng!!!
a lil bit sien, ever since i've finished the position paper so fast.

傲慢天蝎 said...

my friend just told me my entry will hurt alot of them who after me. =p haha, wel, i just don care on their assumptions. yup, IF I'm a guy, for sure will marry without any hestitation. muacks! hahah~

actually i have the same thoughts with you, i need someone whom i can rely on, need not to be too independent and too dominant in the relationship. haha, it will be better if he able to take care of me like taking care of a baby. lol! kidding la.

wa! you really geng! watch horror ghost movies at midnight! even though i like this type of movie, but i never dare to watch it during midnite, scare of the nightmare, but you... salute salute!

Cheriecey said...

i think a lot after that centipede incident. it's poisonous & i really need some help to kill it. luckily when i went home they killed it & threw it away. horrible!!!

suddenly i just explored what i need fr a guy. i meet such guys before, those who're really good. but it's not the timing that we get to stay together. that latest post really absolutely reflected clearly the voice in my heart that's yelling to get a shoulder to rest awhile.

傲慢天蝎 said...

B, only the one who truly love you will protect you with the fullest.

Have faith, you will meet the right one in the right timing =)