Wednesday, July 30, 2008

[DND]

What is the use of the status in MSN? To me, its a message to friends on whether you are available to chat with them or not. Besides than the status, the personal message is another tool of showing to people that what you think and what kind of message you wanna to convey to them.

My MSN personal message: R@cHEL: STRICTLY NO DISTURB!!
My MSN status: busy

It's clear enough that I'm not available for chat right? The word NO DISTURB is big enough right? And, for those who using MSN, of course you will know the symbol of 'busy', similar with the sign of 'no entry'.

Everything are so damn obvious, but why, why still drop me a message? The word that I put on my personal message arent bombastick kind of word, thus, I am pretty sure that it wouldn't cause up any misunderstanding on anyone, but why, W-H-Y?? Why still drop me a message?

Could you please, P-L-E-A-S-E, aware of the sign before looking forward to have a conversation with others?

When I put BUSY mode, I meant it.
When I say DND in my personal message, I meant it.

p/s: To those whom I chat with yesterday, I am not pointing the arrow on you, as you guys DID asked the permission.

6 comments:

J@son said...

they sent to u. u no need to "choi" them ma. no need reply ma nothing lor.

傲慢天蝎 said...

agree. but some of them really gek sei yan, keep on sending you message or nudge you, frustrated anot. when ask them aware of my personal message before send me any message, complain i garang pulak.

傲慢天蝎 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
傲慢天蝎 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J@son said...

so u can choose to use busy mode la. nudge u u also donno geh ..
they really SFW la.. hahahahahaha!

傲慢天蝎 said...

i did put on busy mode. but still the same.