Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Exhausted

I am STRESS too.. Do you know that?

I am in BAD MOOD too.. Do you know that?

I need someone to nag too.. Do you notice that?

I need help from others too.. Do you notice that?

I am exhausted!!! Really exhausted.. Feel so out of control..

I help others, but how about myself? Who going to give me a hand?

I know my role, and thus, I cant express much..

I know my role, and thus, I cant demand much..

I know my role, and thus, I wont piss if the situation REALLY doesn't challenge my boundaries..

I know my role, and thus, I have to repress my tone and remain my rationality..

I am tired...

I am exhausted...

I wanna to run away...

7 comments:

J@son said...

really dai wok lor.... if u keep like that.. XD

傲慢天蝎 said...

temporarily nia. after i complete my thesis, situation should be ok geh.

J@son said...

because u know ur role. so will think so much for that.
when free time 打太极啦。。relex...
不能太强求,给太多压力自己zomok?
该放松的就放啦!if not later u chisin jor how?
hope u ok la. i dowan see u on news la. hahahahahaha! joke..kekeke~~~
i know u wont de la.

Anonymous said...

not my demand too high.

but you shud apply wat u learn from school.

if you can't make urself comfortable, how u gonna help other?

no matter wat time, you should able to comeover ur stress.

or go holiday lah!!!
go sing K lah!!!
thesis memang macam itu.
take it easy.
you shud know stress won't help much.

傲慢天蝎 said...

talk as if i cant have my stress like that. sweat

Anonymous said...

"talk as if i cant have my stress like that. sweat"

haha, nice one. U r just releasing & sharing. but, ur friend is care & try to help you. Like always, no one know u very well, so kena liao lo..

Anyway, "Jia You", waiting good news from you.

Anonymous said...

深呼吸~ 做運動~ 睡大覺~ 看書~ 看電影~ 聽音樂~ 寫不落~
這就是我應付這類問題的方法 試試看吧