Monday, July 14, 2008

Love Survey

1. Are you allowed to have a boyfriend?
♥ Who cares ♥

2. Describe yourself in one word
♥ Myself ♥

3. Who would you pick - someone who really loves you or the one you really love?
♥ Why must choose either one? I choose BOTH, I deserve the significant one and he does too ♥

4. Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
♥ Nope. I prefer he confess to me XD ♥

5. Does it feel good to love?
♥ Definitely ♥

6. God is giving you just 5 more minutes to live, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
♥ You make me fall ♥

7. What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
♥ It's your choice of not believe in me, I don't care. I meant what I said and say what I mean. That's it ♥

8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
♥ Yes, I accept ALL of his weaknesses ♥

9. What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
♥ Annoying. Dangerous. Scary. Irritating. Nonsense ♥

10. What can you say about playboy and playgirl?
♥ Unidentifiable ♥

11. Best place to cry?
♥ My heart ♥

12. Who do you love the most?
♥ Myself ♥

13. Tell us your dream last night.
♥ Forgotten ♥

14. Ever hate someone so bad?
♥ No, what for to waste my energy to hate someone? Don be silly, It's not worth at all ♥

15. The biggest and the most hurtful lie you ever heard?
♥ When he told me he decided to give up on the relationship after he tried hard to save, but he is not, in fact. ♥

16. Had a beer with?
♥ No beer, preferably wine ♥

17. Went to the movies with?
♥ Significant one. Friends. My shadow ♥

18. Talked on the cell phone with?
♥ Whoever that call me ♥

19. You hugged..
♥ My soul ♥

20. You yelled at?
♥ Myself ♥

21. In the last week, have you kissed someone?
♥ No ♥

22. In the last week, have you sing?
♥ Of course ♥

23. In the last week, have you been hugged?
♥ Yes ♥

24. In the last week, have you danced Crazy?
♥ No, I sleep crazy ♥

25. Think of the last time you were angry. Why were you angry?
♥ When someone trying to manipulate my life or my behaviors! ♥

26. You will die in three minutes. Last call?
♥ Mummy Daddy, thanks for bringing me into this world, Muacks~ ♥

27. If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
♥ I wish to explore and to experience more, I believe experiences that I had will shape a better me ♥

28. Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
♥ No. May be ever blackmailed by someone ♥

29. Are you old fashioned?
♥ Define old-fashioned please. I prefer to dress in my very unique fashion that could bring out who am I on that day ♥

30. What would be harder for you - to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
♥ It's easy though. "I do / do not love you, this is my choice, I don't care whats yours ♥

31. What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
♥ My life ♥

No comments: