Friday, July 25, 2008

Please

Leave me alone la! 放过我吧!

It's really E-N-O-U-G-H!
What you want from me?

Trying to show me your determination?
Trying to show me how much you love me?
Trying to show me how important I am to you?
Trying to get my attention?
Trying to get my sympathy?

Oh~ Please...
Please leave me alone, ok?
What you doing now is indeed causing disturbance in my daily life, and I feel like getting torture from you psychologically.
I feel so sick of you.
Oh God~
You know? I am not somebody to you and so you are..
We're just friend.

F-R-I-E-N-D!!
Clear enough?

I concern you because you are my friend, nothing more than that..

3 comments:

J@son said...

walao, 很清楚的XX篇.. 哈哈~~画清界线..清清楚楚~~人家在看不明你要写中文了...
~~生活上受到困扰,捣乱平民百姓的安宁...可告的.去"我有权投"啦~~不然就请吃拳头~~

傲慢天蝎 said...

哈哈,什么XX篇?已经很心平气和的写了咯,要不,我就真地会发飚。
我怕“我有权投”不帮我呐,如果他们不理我的case,你帮我请他们吃拳头咯,好不好?哈哈哈哈哈

J@son said...

haha, OK, MMT 啦..我动口不动手啦.口讲就好咯..从不明白就讲到明罗.从不懂就解释到懂啦! 他们又不是"笨蛋"啊..
但你这篇以很清楚了..多"笨蛋"的都能看的明白哦... 有谁还要KACAU你? 呵呵~~~