Thursday, May 1, 2008

chances

One wrong step
And you slipped away
I love you..
Can you help me stand back up again?
Can you help me put the pieces back in the place again?

No one will knows how things will go thereafter
I am repressing my emotions, my feelings, my thoughts

No one can helps me in this matter
I am forcing myself from falling into rumination

No one able made me feel so down and so eager to find a way out but you
I keep myself busy in order to occupy my leisure time

No one will knows how guilty I am now
I am a pretender in front of public as if nothing happen, happy-goes-lucky

No one will understands how the pain kills me along this period
I cry like a baby whenever I heart-ache

My mind is so full of you
Everything of you occupied my mind
I tried
But cant get rid of it

Here I stand alone
With this weight upon my heart
My mind stop at the cause of this coldness
I keep on looking back in my head
Right back to the start

I'm heart-ache
Fragile heart
Questions keep on spinning in my mind
I am not stubborn
But I believe my instinct feelings

I am sorry that I let you fall
You got hurt so bad
I know the scar will remain there for lifelong
And it shall serves as a painful reminder for me
Could I have the chance to heal it for you?

I learned to weigh a thing before saying a thing
I promise will never let you fall
I will stand up with you forever
I will be there for you through it all

Please don't throw that away
Please don't give up just like this
Because I'm here for you
Please don't walk away
Please tell me that you will stay
Because I never think of the end

1 comment:

Cheriecey said...

Great to watch you grow. You know, there can be people out there waiting to appreciate your personality; while waiting for his reply, you may miss out important people in real life. Never lose something for someone. It's always manageable to keep a balance. Who says not? perhaps they haven't find a correct way to do so. Chances are given to people who need it. You need a chance to show your love & change; he needs to give it because you deserve it. But when he doesn't... he ought to tell you why because of your status as his gf. He needs to be responsible of what he does. No one can ever escape from the lock of responsibility just like that! Physically detaching merely reveals him as an impractical runaway. Your words didn't make him so; he chose to be like that. If he's meant for you, he shall be yours. It's fate that speaks louder after you've done so much.