Wednesday, May 7, 2008

To Ethan

Hohohoho~~ Time to write another friend of mine, Mr. Ethan =)

Even though you are not in Malaysia now, but we are still manage to keep in touch. Yahoo! It's a good thing right? An evidence of the efforts that we are putting-in to maintain our frienship! It's not an easy task though, as two persons apart from each other, the proximity between these two individuals should be getting wider,normally. But, we are not. We are still remain the same and never forget each other. lol~ So, we should glad that we are still able to maintain a good quality of friendship! Hahahah~

I am recalling how was our friendship started. Hmmmm~ it was so sweet and memorable. Ethan, do you still remember that? Hehe =) Nah nah nah, don't say you are not wor, I will be sad and will angry on you! =p Hahaha! No worries, you know I am not so concern on this =)

The first message in Friendster. First message in MSN. First text message that I received from your phone. Our first date after the long chats.
Everything that we did and went through are so memorable and they are worth to keep for life long. Do you agree? =)

I will always remember the days that we had passed together. Those days are the precious moments in my life =) I feel grateful, and, I know, I am blessed.
Because of you, I have dream again. A beautiful dream that you had gave me =)
Even though things doesn't work out for us, but thanks for those sweetest memories. At least we had tried, and thus we will never regret on it, right?
Sometimes people will choose to blame this and that when things doesnt work out, but you know that I won't fall into such thinking. Because the memories that you gave me are more than enough, and they are enriching my life and our friendship, indeed.

Ethan, thanks. A sincere appreciation from me to you. smile smile~ I learned a lot from you. You taught me a lot of things that I will NEVER NEVER learn from my text books. Especially those market knowledge and your personal quotation. lol~ still remember what is that? ask me personally if you forgotten. lol~ Your high EQ is impressive.

You always remind me of my uniqueness and remind me that beauty is in the eye of beholder. Thanks a lot.

p/s: I am waiting for your return to Malaysia, then we can go for bowling again. lol~ and the tickets too ar.... I still remember them. =p

No comments: