Friday, May 2, 2008

To Uncle Lai

Haha, again, write about my friend again, uncle Lai.
LOL~
I know sure he will kills me and pokes me later if he meets with me again
Just because I called him "uncle Lai" instead of his name.

Refresh how we met.
Wow! Our friendship has been last for years ady
And we still can remain close even after you came back from oversea, not bad wor.
True friendship hard to be found. I appreciate.
I will keep on treasuring our friendship.

Again, uncle Lai, I want to thank you.
Thank you for listens to me and shoots me like noone dares to do to me.
Thank you for raises up some questions that noone will asks me.
And, I bet you notice this.
These questions are sufficient in prompting me hold my steps back and re-think or reconsider on what I did.

Yeah, I hit the point finally as you suddenly showed me an excited emotion when you heard "Am I really that self-conscious?", a question that come out from my mouth. You answered me immediately without any hesititaton (as if kena ToTo like that, sweat*) : "Yes!! Finally you hit the point! Yah! You are self-conscious, indeed, abit over tim"
Well, I admit this, and because of this stupid self-conscious, I restrict myself from doing things I so wanna to do and hold my emotions.
Yah, undeniable, being self-conscious is essence in evaluating ourselves, but being over self-conscious like ME, its just TOO MUCH and its not longer a good stuff, instead, hurting those who loves me and myself too.
I learned.

Uncle, the jokes in your company really gila-siouk.
I laugh like heck, ya, really laugh from heart.
"Could you refer me to someone who can speak English?"
Wow, this question sounds so offensive and abusive, really, especially when the one who answering the phone is indeed literate in English!! Insult insult insult!!! (gek-sam le?)
"qi dong dong dong er san dong dong wu"
Another joke happened in your department.
What the heck, now only I knew people refer the 'dong' to 'zero', (0).
LOL!!! I can't stop from laughing!! As ppl used to say - 'xiu dou look dei' (you ar, this banana, should be know what is it la)
How come? Cultural differences and the mother-tougue really cause up so much jokes huh. Geng! Diversity!

That's your joke la
But, remember the joke of emergency signal as well leh~
Guess no-one will able think as Rachel Tan here.
I dare to say, no-one will able think I created this freaky joke!!

Uncle Lai, Thank you, for everything.

No comments: