Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Thankful

I thought it will never occur in my life anymore. In fact, it is HAPPENING!! Just the matter I do not know it AT ALL, and I NEVER thought of it. trustworthy collapsed~ I am glad I know it today before it shows up in fronf of me while I do not have any psychological preparation. I am glad that it happened again, at least it reminds me I missed out something again, and I need to be more cautions.

I am glad to know some hidden information today, even though I am still experiencing emotional breakdown. I am thankful to those who reveal it. No worries, you identity will be remain confidential, one of the rules that a counselor should has (even though I'm not yet a lisenced counselor, but I will hold on this principle anytime, it represent the trustworthy between you and I). I promise. And, I am glad you guys share with me some of your stories too, its interesting. Well, no worries, need not to feel sorry, you guys just play your roles as a friend. Nothing to feel bad. Chills~

If you guys did read on my older entry (10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1)http://sweechin86.blogspot.com/2007/12/10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1.html ,you will know 'Love and forgiveness' is one of my principles of life.I choose to forgive and to be thankful, no matter how worse is the situation. I won't blame anyone nor anything. You guys know this, I'm glad. And, I'm glad that I am back from the lost.

Everything happen has a reason behind, something that we left out and ignored. The main reason just doesn't as simple as it's surface. Thanks again, as this brings me back Gerry's counseling class. Yes, I am refreshing my counseling knowledge. Yahoo!

Should thank you, at least, I learned another lesson in my life. The more I learned, the better I am.

-upgrading myself-

No comments: