Thursday, May 8, 2008

Everyone, THANKS.

For those who concern about me, Thanks. I really don't know which word could I use to present my appreciation anymore, really THANKS. Besides than thanks, still, THANKS. As people always said: 一切尽在不言中
(I wish I could name out all of your names to give you guys a recognition, but I know you all are so so so low-profile, so, pandai pandai la, you guys know I'm talking about you then is more than enough.)
smile smile~

I really appreciate all of the advices and concerns that you guys have gave me. And I am sorry to make all of you worry on me, I'm sorry, on the other hand.

And, I want to thank you too, for EVERYTHING, regardless its negative or positve.

No worries, what past had passed, so, its no point to talk about it anymore. At least, I learned a lot from the past and gain a lot too. I gain a lot of TRUE YET SINCERE AND TREASURABLE FRIENDSHIP! I learned a huge lesson in my life, and it is indeed help me to improve and become better. I learned to identify CONDESCENDER!! lol~ And it will set as a reminder for me which helps in constant remind me of be aware and caution in evaluating people. I am thankful.

I know God is with me all the time, He is never gives up on me, and same to you guys. Muacks~

You guys knew these:


  • I made a lot of amend and tried hard to save, and I'm still being abandoned. Well, I am still accept everything that happened. Chills~ things happened with reasons.
  • I am not longer fall into rumination and keep on self-blaming since few days ago as I just voice out my doubtness instead of cheats. Those who called me and MSN with me knew this (yeah, you know who you are =)).
  • I had decided to set myself free from tortures too. It's been a long time I trapped myself into the depressive moments. It's somewhat stupid but it is expressive. lol~ And you guys kept on complainning that I'm stubborn. lol~ Sorry la dude, Its not stubborn, but persistent. haha~ Rachel is back d =) so, no worries =)
  • I never blame on anything or anyone, even though I knew something more than the truth and the trigger. Haha, this is one of the things that you guys feel pleasant about me. No worries, for sure I won't blame, but be thankful and forgive. Remember? 'Love and Forgiveness'
  • I learned what love is. I learned what tolerate is. I learned what compromise is. I learned to forgive. I learned to detect. I learned what is the symptoms. I learned a lot. And, my acceptance range is wider, same to my EQ. My EQ is getting higher!! lol~You guys were so amazed by my tolerance! Haha, paiseh~

I am glad this happened during the holiday, you know what, I just not dare to imagine what if this matter happen during the semester! If it is, guess my studies will be seriously affected. SCARY lar~~

Well, I am glad actually, and really feel happy. I feel RELEASED. Yahoo!! When you guys knew about the latest new of I am back to the 'SINGLE club' again, what you guys said to me and done to me really impressive and touching. Hahaha, THANKS again buddy. Nothing greater than having you guys in my life!

Obviously, all of you really feel happy for my freedom again. You all are welcome me back to the Single Club!! And some even requesting to celebrate for me and said wanna to organize a single party for me! Hahaha! Thanks a lot ya =) Well, all of these can be saved, I appreciate. 感激不尽 I really need not all of these parties, I believe the one of mine, my Mr. Right will occur soon in the future =) Hehehe. So, just enjoy my precious single life first. =p But, get to know more friends is not bad idea though, but could it be done through other idea instead of Single party? haha~

Nothing I can do or say but THANKS!!!!! No worries, I am fine. Totally fine and happy again. lol~

-upgrading myself-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

开心就好...