Wednesday, May 28, 2008

To both of YOU

To you No. 1,

Please, please don show your care if you really didnt mean it?
Frankly, I really wonder what is your intention and what is your motive to do so.
You know what, its really sounds so abusive and annoying.

Whats the point to be a pretender?
Whats the point to waste the few cents just aim to ask her:"hey, how are you?"
Tell me and to her as well,whats the point for you to do that? RUBBISH!
If what you did recently recognized as so-called 'concern', why dont you REALLY show your concern and care during that time and why don you compromise and tolerate?
___________________________________________________

To you No. 2,

Sometimes, there is certain thing that ought not to tell anyone
Sometimes, I would like to keep those secrets just to myself, a life-long secret without any disclosure.
I rather choose to keep them until the day I closed my eye and leave forever.
At least, I can leave peacefully and need not to recall those heartache painfulness.
Thing had happened, there is no point to recall on it.
It will remain as an internal scar, a scar that will never be cleared or vanished in my life.
You, as a man, will never know how traumatic was the experience to a girl and how dreadful were my days in the past.

Really, nothing to reveal anymore, BECAUSE, I KNOW EVERYTHING IS UNAPPRECIATED AND IT IS GONE.
___________________________________________________

4 comments:

Cheriecey said...

walao~ You wrote like that, he thought I told you everything. he thinks i'm the only 1 who can judge him.

pressured~

傲慢天蝎 said...

I never mention any NAME there. Why will he thinks I am pointitng the arrow to him? Funny.
Well, everyone have their own judgement on certain thing, just the matter they show it or not. He may not agree on this.

Cheriecey said...

aduh~ nvm lah... no matter what you explained & how you explained here, he thinks it's him dy lah~ leave it aside~

;p

傲慢天蝎 said...

Whatever.