Friday, May 2, 2008

To Rayken

Few days ago, one of my friend requested me to write an entry about him, since I like to blog so much. Hahaha, alright. As I promised, this entry is specially for him.

Well, I want to thank you, Rayken. You really please me a lot and forgave me of what I did on you last time. I appreciate you gave me a chance to continue treasuring our friendship, even though I tend to be a bit weird compare to others.
- alright, I know, I used to weird, duh~
- nah, this is specially for you geh, happy mou? lol~

We knew each other since we are in secondary school age if I not mistaken, (old ady, memory distorted) but we never talk at that time.
Plus the rumors about me, many people had categorized me into the bad category.
But, who cares.
You reminded me of something and something I knew too, which is, people tend to remain a distance with me, to prevent fall in me.
Duh~ stupid rumors.

We bumped into each other years ago in Sushi King, Mid Valley
Awesome. I still remember the scene.
Our first interaction and communication started in MSN since that.
From conversation, you know how I view on those stupid rumors. You slightly know about my personality
Unpredictable and unreachable. As you always said: memang tak tau apa you think.
I just being myself without considering how ppl judge on me.
Judge me or not, depends on you. None of biz, as long as its doesn't bother my life.
You know I am holding a principle in my life:
"People will know me well after they interact with me. If they blindly judge me based on what they heard, I will not treasure the friendship. It's sounds so abusing in the friendship."

Sometimes you tend to use the knowledge in psychology that you learned to talk with me, but get defeated by me, the student of psychology. haha~=p
Sometimes you tend to tell me what should I do and what should not, but get defeated by my very own theories. gek sei izzit?

You always remind me not to be too tough, not to be too strong, not to be so resistance, should leave a space for those who concerns me.
You always remind me try to open my heart to others, try to accept others, try to not to be too stubborn.
But you had forgotten that, I trust everyone that I chosen, I believe in them until the day they betray me.
You had forgotten what I used to tell you, ONLY the ONE who hold the key can go into my heart and own it totally.
You had missed out the purpose I be tough, strong and resistance. I just don want ppl worry too much on me. Things that I can handle, I will do it by my own.

When I am not in mood and you dropped by, I will just replied you:
"Read my blog then you will know, I lazy to type" (my typical reply)
You are patient enough, slowly lead me to talk on my problems.
But, UNFORTUNATELY, I DETECT IT. =p
I stopped.
When I am not in mood and you dropped by, you will tell me a joke and shift my focus to other aspects for temporarily.
It's useful, Thanks.
When I am not in mood and you dropped by, you will raise up simple examples to help me simplified the problem.
When I am not in mood and stress, you will help me in viewing this from another angle.
You use your time to let me realize I need talk instead of repress.

Nothing I can say but Thank You.
Thanks for give me a hand when I need it.
Thanks for argue with me.
Thanks for leave me alone when I need it.
Thanks for joke with me.
Thanks for chat with me when I need it.
Thanks for forgive me.

Just now, you said I become 'small woman'
Knows to entertain my beloved and did everything for him.
Yeah, I changed. You notice this.

Even though you are younger than me, but sometimes, your thoughts really more mature than me, I am glad that you had grow.
Especially recently. Is it after involved in work, you become more mature? lol~
And thanks for criticizing me, helps me to realize the discrepancies between friends and myself.
I remembered I turned you down last time, and you just let me go and forgave me.
Sincerely, thanks for that, otherwise, I wont have the chance to continue treasuring our friendship.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow is me is me is me

really never think u so serious on that minor minor thing i done also cant escape from u

haha u really chane a lot more liao hehe thanks for ur blog ^^