Sunday, May 25, 2008

THE DEATH

No one will know how my life went through thus far...
What appear in front of you doesnt mean they are the truth...
The 'me' you meet, the 'me' you talk with, might not my real self...
You might say I am a pretender...
But have you ever think of the reason why I have a strong urge to present the very best side of mine to the people that I deal with?
You may judge on me, I don care...
I just want to do something I want to do, thats all!!

Tired day, so?
Helpless soul, so?
Endless rumination, so?
Dreadful life, so?
Endless force, so?
Abandoned identity, so?
Trustworthy collapsed, so?
Heartache, so?

SO WHAT? TELL ME, SO WHAT? WHATS THE MATTER? I JUST DO THINGS THAT WILL MAKE ME FEEL PLEASANT, IS IT CREATE ANY UNPLEASANT TO YOUR LIFE? NO RIGHT? SO, PLEASE, LEAVE ME ALONE.
see? THE DEATH?
My heart is certified DEAD!!

Hahaha~ what a good question, who am I?
I feel so sick of life!!

I know, somewhere in this round round world, have someone who will really appreciate everything of mine and accept every limitations and strengths that I possessed.
I will reveal the very true of myself and the very best of myself to my significant one.

7 comments:

Cheriecey said...

i like this entry leh~ THE DEATH~
hehe~ 2 weeks later if i manage to get over all these, i'll REALLY ask my best friends to go celebrate together. i'm serious. i told gwen & angie dy. by that time should be after midterm jor. Great~
you know what, finally... finally i've reached the destination of a journey saying goodbye to the unappreciated me. i feel unvalued. you know it clearly that it's not my assumptions when we evaluate all things together. There's so much to BURY about all the shitty misunderstandings. i can't stand it alone. very burdensome. it has been long enough for me to question the need to sacrifice. let him alone be cold there bah. it has frozen me to death!!! Good mou!

傲慢天蝎 said...

I had made appointment with miss yeo, finally. if you manage to get over all these shitty unpleasant, i will celebrate with you too. and, at the same time, i wish i could do the same as you too, hopefully. love really make me feel so unvalued and unappreciated. damn!
yeah, THE DEATH. I never notice it until i finished blogging. haha, unconsciously came out 8 alphabets. damn, don know its a good thing or a bad thing.

Anonymous said...

what DEATH ah ???
why so negative 1 u all study psychology de wo mmmm not yet graduate u all need to see doctor sin le
haiya life really uncertainty de ma cincai then past jor lo cannot handle meh ???

dont so negative le still another positve view wait u all discovery de wo
hehe perhaps more u study in psychology more difficult to pull u out from that world ^^

Cheriecey said...

Ah Mr.anonymous,
You're funny. 1st, we stated negative statements doesn't mean we live life negatively. It's a way people release negative emotions. So, don't act as if you understand. 2nd, you wanna cincai pass your time that's your issue, doesn't mean your way is the best way to others!!! 3rd, everyone has their own struggle to deal with & it takes time; there's no way you can say you wanna handle it & the problem will be solved immediately just like that. 4th, we're still waiting for the positive to happen, using the power of psy.

5th, can you type in chinese?

Anonymous said...

sorry lo my language very cha 1 dont understand then just forget it

mmm i just as reader past by write something la no need so serious de gua???

cincai past the thing also consider gao dim ma doesnt mean wrong de ma i just prefer simple to gao dim it ma just suggest make u to make life simple lo no need always so complicated de ah it is ur decison to do it ma u control the thing how it goes u able to choose geh

sorry la if i say wrong thing offense u just my own opinion jeh
if u dont like then forget it lo wrong jor just i correct it next time lo ^^

Cheriecey said...

if you want people to accept you as right, why don't you accept others 1st? We don't mean to pass life in pointless ways. It may be great for you to cincai survive on earth but we strive for something meaningful to stay on. Sometimes we do have choices, but you overlook the possibilities that we face environmental limitations too. We're trying to overcome the boundaries & deal with challenges to live better. You're IMPOSING your values, not merely SUGGESTING. Not that we want life to be complicated, we just take it as it appears to us.

If you've your points, I wouldn't be such as assertive voice here, my bro~

傲慢天蝎 said...

hey dude, calm down calm down.