Monday, May 5, 2008

untitle

Friend raised up a question that I don't know how to answer:
"Why you will cry this time? I thought you don know to cry. I thought only ghost can makes you cry. Never know that you will cry for a guy, now."

Ya, why? I wonder to know too.

Everything just happen without my notice.
Everything of him keep on occupied my mind.
Every objects prompt me to think of him.
Everytime I just cry all of the sudden.

Cry
Its an unpleasant emotion.
Its an expression of feeling.

Checked on the criterias for depression. I almost fullfill the core-symptoms. If this situation keeps on happen for days more, I probably will be diagnosed suffer from Depression NOS.

I can't move into emotional-breakdowns state. Just can't.
I need to be tough, no matter what.

Persistence is the choice I made, I will accept any consequences that follow after.
It's hard, I know.
But still, I choose to stay.
I will be more tougher.
Encouragement.

No comments: