Saturday, May 31, 2008

Molested

Damn! MOLESTED!

He makes me think of one of her friends. Jocey, know who is he anot?
They are so much similar in some extends, scary.

Knowledgeable person doesnt means he is definitely a gentle person.

His life rich of experiences and he is knowledgeable, ya, its indeed amazing, so? What he has and what he went through really cant determine his actual characteristics. His behaviors are violating the morality. Damn!
He makes me feel so insecure.

Arg..... MOLESTED!! Deng!

Well, listen here.
I am not one of your properties.
I am not going controlled by you.
Your superiority make me feel so sick.

4 comments:

Cheriecey said...

I know who's that. when you 1st mentioned "he's a knowledgeable & experienced person", you did prime me to HIM lah~ that sucker~ haha~ nvm, he has long been forgotten. just a plain guy aiming for $ & will die for $ without the valuable experience of care & affection. Pity those guys~
they can't stay alive without sex. Ma de~

Becareful la next time. May not be that fortunate every time. KL here what also can happen. I'm starting to be more aware of these~

傲慢天蝎 said...

Thats why I told you, he same with the HIM you mentioned. you know what, they look quite similar lo, next time will try to ask if he got brother anot. lol

Ya wor, sex seems to be their center of living in this world besides than money. poor thing!

ya, will be more carefull next time jor. thankful for not being raped. haha.

Cheriecey said...

now you know lah, "rape" leh...no fun 1 k.
PTSD's root cause ah, dai jie

傲慢天蝎 said...

i know d, next time should wear 盔甲if date with people d. lol